LTM-500 Modular Watermaker
79L/Hour (1,896 L/Day)
The LTM 500 offers high quality Parker Village Marine engineered components with straightforward manual operation. Driven by AC motors (from genset power) the modular configuration comes in ready to mount modules for flexible installation options.
Suitable for Commercial or Leisure application. Genuine spares and consumables also available.
Standard Features include:
- 220V 50Hz Single Phase (8 amp)
- Powder coated mounting brackets
- 5 micron cleanable prefilter
- Control manifold pressure regulator ensures consistent pressure adjustments and prevents over or under pressurisation of the unit. Adjustable to allow operation in brackish or fresh water
- High quality 2.5” diameter spiral wound TFC reverse osmosis membrane
- Magnetic drive boost pump
- Stainless steel glycerine filled low and high pressure gauges
- High pressure plunger pump with 316 stainless steel head
- Manual freshwater flush valve and carbon filter to remove chlorine from flush water.
- Acrylic flowmeter to monitor fresh water production
Ask about water maker servicing, on site facilities and technicians available for servicing and repair.
LTM-500 Modular Watermaker Specification